Amanda Kitts – Office Administrator
WHAT WE DO: We provide conservation planning, technical design for best management practices, and provide Federal/State cost share assistance.
We also provide: Technical Assistance and soil boxes for soil sampling.
Events: Farmers Appreciation Day at our local Co-Op, Annual Farm Tour, sponsored by TDA Funding, Annual Awards Banquet, TACD Poster Contest for our local schools, plus school programs and community outreach.
- Amanda Kitts – Office Administrator
- Debra Dalton – Secretary
- Allison Davidson – Technician
- Patty McCloud – NRCS District Conservationist
- Cameron McGinnis – NRCS Soil Conservationist
- Addison Davidson – NRCS Soil Conservationist
Our office is supervised by 5 board members, 3 elected and 2 appointed, they are as follows:
- Donna Kitts – Chairman
- Jim Bull – Secretary/Treasurer
- Jim Yates – Vice Chairman
- Matthew Kincaid – Member
- Barry Beeler – Member
Board Meetings – 3rd Thursday of each Month
SOIL CONSERVATION DISTRICT
Monday – Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm