Ed McBee – Solid Waste

Grainger County Landfill accepts old Furniture, Mattresses, Chairs, Tires and Household garbage. There is also recycling bins for Paper, Plastic, Cardboard, Scrape Metal, Aluminum and Used Oil. We Do Not accept Wood or Brush at the Landfill.

These services are provided for Grainger County Resident Only. We will not accept garbage, waste, and tires from out of the County.

All Convenience Centers are Open On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturdays, Closed on Wednesdays. All Convenience Centers accept Household garbage. They also have bins for recycling of Paper, Plastic, and Cardboard & Used motor oil.

Important Information

Grainger County Landfill
8:00am – 4:00 Mon. Tue. Thur. Fri. Sat.
Closed on Wed.