The Grainger County Courthouse is open to the public by way of inside and outside window transactions only.
Mask are required for inside transactions.
CDC recommended guidance to protect our Employees and General Public are as follows:
- Inside Door and/or outside window transactions only
- Social Distancing @ 6 feet when waiting in line
- No in-office visit without an appointment
- Wearing of mask and gloves highly recommended
- Sanitize hands before and after visit
- Cash payments discouraged
- Consider mail or on-line transactions